Cold and flu season will be here before we know it. The basics will help keep us healthy.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your elbow when coughing and or sneezing.
- Get a good night sleep and eating healthy foods will provide your body with the stamina it needs to get through the day and fight off viruses.
- If your child becomes ill and feels he or she can not participate in all of the school’s daily activities, keep them home. Your child should be fever free, less than 100.0 degrees, for 24 hours without fever reducing medicine before returning to school.
- Discuss with your physician whether it is appropriate to get a flu shot. As always seek out your physician if you are not feeling well and symptoms persist.
- Annual school health screenings for dental, vision and hearing took place on October 8, 2019. Please pay attention for referrals that may be sent home regarding your student’s health.
Feel free to call me if you have any questions or concerns.
PLEASE keep your phone numbers current so we can contact you if your student needs your attention.